Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fresh New Butter Creative Screen-Printed Fabric!




Hello! 

I've just launched some new fabric designs!
They're screen-printed by hand with eco-friendly inks onto 100% white Cotton in Melbourne, Australia. Check out my Etsy store to buy and see pricing (www.buttercreative.etsy.com), I also sell on Made.It.com...

I really dig Japanese & vintage illustration, and unusual combinations of colour. They're suitable for adults and kidlets alike. Stay tuned for some images of clothing, house shoes and bags that have been made with the designs!

The first design was made on a really windy day here in Melbourne (No! Really?) hence flying rakes, displaced little birdies, leaves and trees! The second design was inspired by the vague memory of my Grannies towel when I was just a kidlet. These would both look great made into cushions, doonas/sheets for kids, clothing and you name it...

No comments: